Thursday 8 November 2012

Look of The Day: Student Ease

Waking up with French songs ringing in my head and having a tense and phrase revision session in my head, all i can think is, Today Is My Final Exam!!!!!!!!! *Serious Happy Dance*

The mixture of excitement, nerves and not having properly woken up yet, resulted in today's look... My Student Ease

A simple go-to-look for late mornings and stressed students: Boyfriend jean and a plain white tee.

How I wore it:
I teamed my blue boyfriend jean (that slightly oversized jean, usually turn-ups that every girl should have) with a white tee. As it is Spring I felt colour was needed so I threw on a pink cardigan. My golden rule: always accessories, I added a white headband (using a belt, shhhhh) and feathered earrings.... The result: Student Ease




No comments:

Post a Comment