Wednesday 12 September 2012

Spring Is In The Air

With late sunsets and early morning sunshine you cannot help but gladly pack away those boots and bring out the bright and eccentric. When September 1st came and that chilliness left the air I’ll be the first to admit that I thought “Spring is finally here” and I could finally rock my denim turn-ups and favourite pumps.  For me, this summer is all about bright colours and eccentric prints, chunky jewelry and funky nails. Bring on the pastels and the neon’s as this is the season to experiment.

As I faced the bitter sweet return to varsity, I happily re-welcomed the days of funky outfit’s and daily clothing experiments. Here is my Spring dedicated outfit.







 

 My Spring Must Have's:
-          Coloured skinnies.
-          Pretty blouses.
-          All things pastel.
-          All things minty green.
-          Studded shoes.
-          Bright eccentric tees.
 

 

 

 

1 comment: