Wednesday 5 September 2012

Welcome To My Wardrobe

Ever looked at style icons, celebrities, that “it” girl we all love to hate and even friends and thought “Hey, I wonder what your wardrobe looks like!”  I’m sure we’re all guilty of this, and I’ll be the first to admit to lounging about on lazy days and picturing what I’d wear if I had Carrie Bradshaw’s wardrobe. As we all have our own bit of fashion heaven here’s a sneak peek into mine…
Wacky Wardrobe:
From coloured hangers to overflowing shelves and wardrobe organizers, my wardrobe has it all, it’s a crazy mix of, well, everything. Personally, I don’t think I have one look, I dress according to my mood and therefore I own a little bit of everything, from gypsy skirts to hi-waisted jeans, stripes to florals, oversized to fitted, and lace to mesh cardigans, I have a bit of it all.




Shoes!  Glorious Shoes!
As the owner of 52 pairs of shoes I believe that it’s only right that those beautiful pieces of art go on display. I don’t keep shoe boxes and box them away but each pair has its own breathing space. I know, I know, I have a shoes addiction, shhhhhhh!



The Extra Bits
No outfit is complete without accessories, whether it be jewelry, headwear or scarfs, those extras are needed, and I have an overflow of them. With drawers and drawers filled with little treasures I dread to buy more as there’s a definite lack of space, nahh, that’s a lie, I’ll find space somewhere…











Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek into my fashion heaven!

1 comment: