Monday 24 June 2013

Confession of the Day….


If you’re following me on Twitter you will have noticed I tweet a “confession of the day” almost everyday. Now these confessions are not scandalous tweets about love lives and drama instead they’re things that I wish, that I want and so on. Here are some of my older confessions: “I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair”, “I’m having a love affair with Google, too bad he can’t be with me during exams” and “I used to be a mermaid”…

Today’s Confession: I wish I lived in a Lana Del Rey music video….

                               Why? Simple, for…

-          the freedom…
-          the clothes…
-          the lyrics…

Take a look at these pictures and let me know if you feel the same?















My 10 Top Lana Del Rey songs:

1)      Off To The Races
2)      American
3)      Born to Die
4)      Dark Paradise
5)      Lolita
6)      Lucky Ones
7)      National Anthem
8)      Summertime Sadness
9)      This is What Makes Us Girls
10)  Young and Beautiful

Listen to them and fall in love with them.

*All photo credits goes to Tumblr*

Want to keep up with the rantings of a fashionista? Follow me on Twitter @MyStyleMemoirs

No comments:

Post a Comment