Thursday 13 June 2013

The Blogger Behind My Style Memoirs Part 1



Hi all! I’m Michalah Francis and I am the blogger behind My Style Memoirs, a huge hello and welcome to all!

I figured it was time for all my readers to get to know me and not just my style, so I’ve started the series “The Blogger Behind My Style Memoirs”.

So where oh where to begin… Here’s some basic facts about me.

I’m a 19 year old, second year Arts student at the University of the Western Cape.

Welcome to my campus...

 

Majors?
English and Communication


Home Town?
Cape Town, South Africa… Born and breed

Welcome to Cape Town...






Favourite Colour?
Royal Blue, purple and all that glitters, yes glitter is a colour.


What’s playing on your iPod?
Lana Del Rey, The Example, Taylor Swift (I’m a tad bit obsessed), Ke$ha, Florence and The Machine, it really is a bit of everything. 


Concert you’d love to go to?
Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ke$ha.

5 things you couldn’t do without?
Family, friends, my smart phone, mascara and a good novel.


What are you reading at the moment?
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.

What are you watching at the moment?
Game of Thrones and crushing on Jon Snow played by Kit Harington





Tea or coffee?
Rooibos tea all the way.



Shoes or bags?
Shoes, you could never have too many pairs of those.

Flats or heels?
I’m a flats kinda girl, if you know me you’d know I’m tall so heels makes me tower over everyone else. However, I do own a good deal of heels.




Have anything else you’d like to ask me? Feel free to leave a comment or follow me on Twitter @MyStyleMemoirs



No comments:

Post a Comment