Thursday 13 June 2013

You are Cordially Invited…




If you know me, you’ll know that I love Twitter. It’s one of those platforms where you can say anything and not be judged. I mean, really, a place where you detail what you had for lunch and have it be okay, let’s be honest, no other social network offers this. Also, twitter is the best place to catch up on your celebrity gossip and what’s happening in celeb ville.

So one day, I was minding my own business, okay I admit, I was twitter stalking the cast of The Vampire Diaries, when I came upon something very interesting. The news that Nina Dobrev is single! Yes she’s single. Now this information didn’t throw me into a frenzy. This realization did: the fact that Nina is single means that Ian Somerhalder is single! Haba Haba, Helloooooo There Mr.!

Guys, I’d like everyone here to be the first to know that….. We’re getting married!

You are all cordially invited to the marriage of Ian Somerhalder and Michalah Francis.

For further details keep watching the Ellan Degeneres Show as interviews will follow shortly!

You can also follow our blissful union on the new CW show Keeping Up With The Somerhalders.

Or follow me on Twitter @MyStyleMemoirs




Hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment